♥♥ 按个赞吧! ♥♥

2009年9月5日 星期六

Tagged by Melissa-Jo...

The Tag
1. A – Available/Single? Sure,I'm single.
2. B – Best friend? All my friends are my best friends.
3. C – Cake or Pie? Pie.
4. D – Drink of choice? Sport's drinks.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Sure is my handphone.
6. F – Favorite color? Black,Grey and white.
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Both.
8. H – Hometown? Batu Pahat.
9. I – Indulgence? Sport!Badminton.
10. J – January or February? February,cz have Chinese New Year.XD
11. K – Kids & their names? Har?!Never think this before..hahaha
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.
13. M – Marriage date? Err..I think when I 25 or 26 yeard bahz..
14. N – Number of siblings? 3,including me.
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Red ant.
17. Q – Quote for today? Dont worry be happy!!
18. R – Reason to smile? Because I want to smile..==
19. S – Season? Winter.
20. T –Tag 4 People? Peiqi,Ah Xin,Alvin,Adrian.
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Errr..I think dont have bahz
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Garlic!!
23. W – Worst habit? Ermm..lazy.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Duno wor.
25. Y – Your favorite food? Dish which cook by mama~!!
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Libra.


The Rules
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

1 則留言:

Adrian Chan 提到...

哈哈!!过多几天回你的Tag啊~~~