♥♥ 按个赞吧! ♥♥

2009年4月20日 星期一

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kelly!!

Upload your fave picture and answer the questions below.



Why do you chose this photo?

Because I LOVE DRA-GANG!!!!

When is the last time u ate Pizza?

ehmm...2 years ago??

The last song you've listened to?

What About Now

What are you doing besides answering this tag?

Uploading Photo for my facebook and friendster~

Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?

hmm..jia tian,dinasaur n ah tian..haaa~a lot lar..

Tag 6 person. The following question is related to them.
Ah Xin
Liang Pazz
Melissa-Jo
Celine Tan
Xue Jing
Amanda

Who is No. 1?

My Chinese High School de fren..

No. 3 have a relationship with?

Ermm..Alfred??

Say something about No. 5.

A girl who very sampat n always smile..hahaha~


How about No. 4?

My best friend!!!!

Who is No. 2?

A girl who always tie her hair as liang pazz~thats y her name is liang pazz..XD

Say something to No. 6!

Wish your leg get well soon!!!hahaha~



沒有留言: